These are some dev notes from the early stages of building out our Food Pantry features. To see the updated documentation, please visit the Food Pantry Management Software overview page.
- removed prices on boxes
- removed 'total' info on summary sidebar
- update verbiage to remove 'checkout' and 'billing' references
- added fields to collect home address (even though pickup is used) with description "Please enter in your home address for location eligibility verification."
- removed buttons allowing selection of pickup/delivery
- updated button text to remove reference from billing
- over-ride built for scheduling options (frequency) for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th weeks of the month
- removed option to select starting week (unnecessary)
- removed reference to 'coop' updated to 'pickup location'
- built new embedded content you can edit on the admin for the registration complete page so you can say whatever you'd like, embedded content name: "First Time Registration Instructions"
- updated layout/design of first time registration page to remove ecommerce 'features', social sharing, and format it nicely for displaying the above new embedded content and displaying pickup location.
- removed 'coop' mentions from welcome page
- updated verbiage on welcome page to pick up not delivery
- new encrypted s3 bucket set with strict permissions for validation document upload and store
- new signups see message asking for document to validate account, can upload. timestamp is stored
- after 150 days, message asking for document for re-verification is displayed
- if verification is submitted and account status is pending, an 'account verification pending' notice is displayed.
- when customer submits verification or re-verification, a new admin notification type has been created and any admins that have the notification enabled will receive an email. An alert will also be placed on the dashboard.
- sample email notification sent to admin when verification is uploaded for a client:
- note applied to customer account:
- dashboard notification example:
- new section on customer information page on admin for 'verification information'. You can download the uploaded file, view the verification date, and click a button to complete verification. If verified, the client account status is set to active, a timestamp is recorded, and if there are any pending tasks in the client's note section or on the dashboard about verification, the task is also marked complete.
- when a new weekly cycle is started, if an account has not been verified in over 180 days, then the account status is set back to pending, a log entry is made, and a notification is placed on the dashboard and the customer account. An email is also sent to the client (new email template called "Account Verification Expired"), that you can use a new shortcode: last_verified which will insert the date that the account was last verified.
- when verification is getting close to expiring (at 30 days before, 15 days before, and 5 days before) an email will be sent to the client (new email template: "Account Verification Expiring Soon", can also use the last_verified short tag).
- two new email templates created that can be edit on the Admin Email Templates page:
- removed search bar for shop products
UPDATE APRIL 22 2019- Moved the order confirmation and social services features to their own page here: Social Services & Order Confirmation